- 2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Sticks Butter softened
- 3 packages Cream Cheese (8 oz.) softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Granny Smith Apples peeled, cored and diced into small pieces
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Quick Oats
- 1 stick Butter Softened
- Caramel Topping (to drizzle)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9X13 baking pan with aluminum foil be sure to leave overhang on all four sides.
- Add flour and brown sugar to a medium sized bowl.
- Cut in butter with 2 forks or a pastry blender until your mix is crumbly
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, vanilla and Sugar to a large bowl.
- Beat mixture until smooth.
- Add eggs to mixture 1 at a time mixing to combine.
- Pour mixture into baked crust.
- Add Apples, sugar and cinnamon to medium sized bowl.
- Mix together until apples are coated well.
- Sprinkle apple pieces evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- Add brown sugar, flour, quick oats and softened butter to a medium sized bowl and combine well.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over your apple layer.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Watch for filling to set (I do this by slightly jiggling the pan.
- Allow to cool and then place in refrigerator. I let mine set overnight.
- Remove from pan and cut into 16 even sized bars.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.