Top 10 LEGOLand Tips and Play Passes
For a few years now Josiah loves playing with LEGO toys and the amazing things that he has created from his imagination just blows me away. With Josiah having ADHD and dyslexia, LEGO has given him an outlet to be creative that I do not think that he would normally do. Earlier this year, we wanted to take the whole family to LEGOLand and some other places in California for a big family vacation. Unfortunately, could not happen since we are still dealing with medical issues with my mom and Josiah that prevented us from taking our family vacation this year. I hope that Josiah can conquer his issue of health this year so that we can go on a big family vacation next year.
As I was looking around for things to do in California, I have found some great tips for LEGOLand fun when we go. Here are some of the great tips that I have found for when we go and will make our trip amazing.
1) LEGOLand target audience:: The range is for ages two – twelve years of age. With many of the minimum height requirements being 34 inches – 42 inches or 2 feet height – 3 feet height. Remember when you enter the park go left for the little kids and right for the big kids.
2) Arrive Early:: The park opens at 10 am but the turnstile opens at nine am and some of the rides do start at 9:30 am. Who know? If you get to the park after 10 am, you went to head to the back of the park and work your way to the front of the park. The back of the park will be empty while everyone is in the front.
3) LEGO Play Area: For some of the major rides they have these play areas near the ride so the child can play while the adult waits in the line. The Play Area will keep the kids from getting restless and cranky when waiting for the ride.
4) Bring MiniFigures: Have your child bring the mini figures that they do not play with at home. They can trade them with the LEGO staff, and they will have a new LEGO piece. The staff has the LEGO figures on their lanyards.
5) LEGO Hotel: The LEGO hotel is an adventure in and of itself. From the LEGO pit, that is in the lobby of the hotel, to the Disco Elevator, and the Brick Buffet Breakfast. Plus you have early access to the park!
6) Dress in Swimwear: While there is a LEGO waterpark, You will get wet on some of the rides in the LEGOLand Park. So if you dress in swimwear, you will dry off quick when you are walking around the park.
7) MiniLand USA: Everywhere I looked, one thing was in common that was you need to check out MiniLand. You will see a ton of fun things in mini size, and I know that I would probably feel like Godzilla walking around Miniland. So it would be fun for the kids to feel big too.
8) Granny Apple Fries: The other thing that I found when looking for tips on LEGOLand and I got the tip that I need to try the Granny Apple Fries. They are Granny Smith apples fried, dust them with cinnamon sugar, add some secret ingredients and serve them with a vanilla cream dipping sauce. How delicious does that sound! Just make sure that you have more than one since they are too good to share.
9) Souvenirs: Every amusement park we go to you always go into the souvenir shop to get a little something to remember your trip and take home. So with all the fun why carry the gifts all over the park? LEGOLand has it to where you can pick up your package on the way out of the park called Package Pick Up. You buy your gifts and then pick it up at the gate on the way out.
10) LEGOLand Play Pass: Now right now until July 31 you can buy a LEGOLand play pass for $95, and it is good until December 25, 2016, for unlimited admission! That is an excellent price. Normally that is the price for one day at LEGOLand. The LEGOLAND Play Pass will need to activated at LEGOLAND California by July 31, 2016. Frequently asked questions about LEGOLand Passes. Buy your LEGOLand Play Passes Here. Water Park admission not included and must be purchased separately at $30 per person per day. $5 Water Park toddler admission required for children under three years of age. Must purchase separate admission to Brick-or-Treat Party Nights in October. #LEGOLANDPlayPass
So doesn’t the LEGOLand California sound amazing to go to for the little ones? Well, I am so excited to tell you all that I am giving away a four pack of LEGOLand tickets to the park.
I double checked, but I know that I will not be able to make it to LEGOLand this year, and I am going to be giving away my four pack of LEGOLand tickets too.
Enter using the Giveaway Tool below to be entered to win 1 of 2 LEGOLand Four Pack of tickets.
The Second Giveaway is on Asha Butterflys Facebook Page.
The giveaway will run from
July 8 2016 – July 22 2016 at Midnight
LEGOLand Play Pass 4 Pack
Disclaimer:: I was given a Four Pack of LEGOLand Tickets in exchange for a post about LEGOLand Play Pass and sharing on my Social Media Accounts. I am in turn giving away my four pack of tickets to one of my readers.